Kula Diamond first appeared as the sub-boss in The King of Fighters 2000. She enters as a normal participant in subsequent appearances. Her original hair color is strawberry blonde (confirmed after the game’s release) but changes to a light blue when she activates her powers. She’s often seen with her companions, Diana, Foxy and Candy Diamond.
Cryokinesis – Kula has an impressive control over ice. When using her powers, Kula’s hair becomes blue and her eyes turn magenta. When not in use of her powers her hair is strawberry-blonde and eyes are blue. Also, when her powers are active, she is surrounded by an aura of cold air that constantly swirls around her. Her ice powers are strong enough to freeze and shatter a space station (Zero Cannon) made of steel, which means she can lower down the temperature around her as low as minus 200°F, though the limits of her cryokinesis are still unknown.
K’, Kei Dasshu, pronounced as “K Dash”), sometimes known as “K Prime”, simply referred as K, is a character who debuted as the leader of the Hero Team in The King of Fighters ’99. He stars as the reluctant hero in the NESTS saga of the series, often letting his partner Maxima handle any social necessities in his stead. To contrast the previous protagonist of the series, K’ was made to be the “dark hero”.
Pyrokinesis – K’ can control fire.
K’s fighting style is said to be “Pure Violence”, but it has several similarities with Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do. He even uses some of his famous moves, such as the One-inch punch and Flying Kicks.
Angel is a character introduced in The King of Fighters series. She was voted as the third fan favorite character with a total of 2498 votes. Angel and Shermie both have the largest bust measurement of all the KOF females (92 cm)
Due to her affiliation with NESTS, much of her body was enhanced to be far stronger than that of a normal human.
- Superhuman strength – She is able to lift and throw someone as heavy as Maxima.
- Superhuman reflexes – She is able to dodge several attacks.
- Superhuman stamina – Her body will only develop fatigue toxins after several hours of physical stress.
- Superhuman dexterity – Her dexterity is even greater than that of a 10th-grade black belt.
- Superhuman speed – Angel is so fast that she can translocate herself.
Whip, whose real name is Seirah, is a character who first appeared in The King of Fighters ’99 as the new member of the Ikari team. Her affinity for whips earned her the nickname, Muchiko-which roughly translates to “Whip Girl” (sometimes translated as “Whippy”) – by Ralf Jones.
Whipping strike – Seirah can use her hands to strike at her opponent in a blindingly fast whipping motion. She probably doesn’t have enough control of this ability, and only chooses to use such power to a downed opponent. Her attacking range increases and she can attack multiple times.
Igniz is the final boss in The King of Fighters 2001. His handsome and youthful appearance was specifically created at the sponsors’ request. He becomes the leader of NESTS after he kills Nests.
- Fast Attacks – Igniz can punch, kick and use his tendrils with high speed.
Psychokinesis – Igniz has a vast array of psychic abilities.
- Ergokinesis – Igniz can channel energy, either naturally (his own) or artificially (through his armor).
- Magic – Igniz can use mystical abilities seen in a few games. But there are theories that he uses this ability in their particular universe invoking the crystal ball that holds the opponent, a mystical symbol can be seen on the ground when Igniz uses this ability.
- Great Strength and Resistance – Igniz is shown being very strong and sturdy this skill is supposed to come from his special suit. The strength of his special suit is proven to be stronger than a full-powered Daimon and Maxima combined, its tentacles able to knock down huge and strong fighters like Daimon and Maxima in a single “tap”. The robe is also strong enough to send those fighters flying several meters away in a single sweep, strong enough to ignore strong attacks and protect Igniz.
Try to play KING OF FIGHTERS 1.85 now!